Behind the scenes and inside the mind. Lord-Fread Photography stripped down to what it is to be a human in a sea of drones.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
I'm Baaaack!
It's been awhile, okay almost 2 years, since I have posted anything. It's strange how life keeps happening even when we ask to get off the ride.
Let me catch you up...
1. Got my Bachelor of Arts Degree in Photography.
2. Got into a fender bender that left me incapacitated for 3 months.
3. Had 3 surgeries.
4. Got a job teaching photography.
5. Funding got cut for said job...lost job.
6. Got an after-school tutoring postition with DPS.
7. Had several Pulmonary Emboli in my left lung.
8. Spent 5 days in the hospital.
9. Quit job so it wouldn't kill me.
10. Got new lease on life.
11. JUMPED SHIP
12. Got new lease on a photography studio.
13. Started another photography business with one of the best people I know.
-Lord & Quinn Photography-
So here we go on a brand new adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment